Simply stir one packet of Rein Water into a four-gallon bucket of water, while also making fresh water available for your horse to drink. Then let him choose.
We understand that your horse might be ignoring his water altogether, so we suggest adding Rein Water to his feed. This will help trigger his desire to drink.
Most horses are deficient in minerals. Today, even natural feeds lack nutrients. Rein Water plays an important role in providing the essential trace minerals missing from many natural forages.
Have you wondered if your horse is getting enough minerals and staying hydrated? Here are 5 important points on how giving him a good quality natural mineral drink helps.
1. Better Hydration: All horses need a trigger to drink. Rein Water will encourage them to drink and prevent devastating dehydration issues.
2. Electrolyte Balance: This is especially important for working horses that are sweating in their efforts.
3. Essential Minerals: Without these minerals, he may be unbalanced and struggle with habits such as eating dirt and cribbing.
4. All Natural: A hydrated horse is a healthy horse. The important balance of natural salt, minerals and water is vital to a horse’s health.
5. Horses Love the Taste: The more he needs it, the more he drinks it. And the more he drinks, the healthier he is!
Rein Water is 100% natural and comes direct from our mine in Redmond, Utah.