Put a quick end to bleeding with Wonder Dust™ Wound Powder. This winning formula stops bleeding fast and helps slow-healing sores and infected lesions dry up quickly.
- Blood coagulant stops capillary bleeding fast
- Aids in the prevention of proud flesh (granulation tissue)
- For use on open cuts, surface wounds, cuts, abrasions, granulated tissue, proud flesh and capillary bleeding
- Can be used on other livestock as a blood-stop powder after castrating, docking or dehorning
- Contains a deodorant to remove objectionable odors from foul or infected wounds
- Use with or without a bandage
- Specially formulated for use on horses and show stock
Directions for Use:
Shake well before using. Open nozzle by turning tip up. Hold nozzle 2 inches to 4 inches from wound. Squeeze container firmly, puffing powder freely over the entire surface of the wound. Use Wonder Dust with or without bandages. Repeat application as often as necessary.