Basil has a warm, spicy, yet herbal aroma known for its use in cooking throughout the world.
Basil also provides great benefits due to its high linalool content. Cooling to the skin, Basil is an ideal essential oil for use in an uplifting aromatic massage. It is also known to help skin look clean, clear, and healthy when applied topically.
- May help keep skin looking clean, clear, and healthy
- Provides a calm, relaxed aroma
- Supports nervous system health when consumed internally*
- Diffuse as part of a study or work routine.
- Apply to skin to help maintain a healthy-looking complexion.
- Add to your favorite Italian dishes for a refreshing taste.
Directions For Use
Aromatic use: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas