Betadine is an antiseptic sudsing skin cleanser. Its used for veterinarians for pre and post operative scrubbing and washing. Betadine helps reduce bacteria that potentially can cause skin infections. It can be used as a hand wash to reduce bacteria that is on the skin. Betadine significantly reduces the number of microorganisms on the hands and forearms prior to surgery or patient care.
Betadine Surgical Scrub
- Widely used by veterinarians for pre and post op scrubbing and washing
- Reduces bacteria that potentially causes infection
- Antiseptic sudsing cleanser contains providone iodine (7%)
- Disinfects minor cuts, wounds and abrasions
- A must for every home, barn and first aid kit
- Made in the USA