Lemon Eucalyptus Oil
doTERRA Lemon Eucalyptus Oil has many topical cleansing benefits with an invigorating aroma. Cleanse surfaces and skin with Lemon Eucalyptus Oil today!
Lemon Eucalyptus essential oil is derived from a lemon scented blue gum eucalypti plant, a tall tree with smooth bark. Native to northern Australia, the oil is known for its refreshing aroma that helps create an invigorating environment. Lemon Eucalyptus oil is high in cleansing citronellal and citronellol, making this essential oil ideal for surface and skin cleansing. In addition to its topical cleansing benefits, Lemon Eucalyptus can be used to clear and refresh the air. Keep Lemon Eucalyptus oil on hand when in need of a revitalizing boost.
- Promotes a refreshing and cleansing atmosphere
- Provides an uplifting and invigorating aroma
- Offers surface cleansing benefits
- Mix with water in a spray bottle and spritz onto surfaces to cleanse and refresh any room.
- Diffuse to encourage a positive environment with a bright, fresh aroma.
- Add one to two drops to palms, rub together, and inhale to uplift and brighten your day.
- Add one to two drops to your favorite doTERRA skin cleanser for a deeper cleanse.
- Blend with a carrier oil for a soothing, uplifting massage.
Directions For Use
Aromatic use: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity, Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.