Commonly known for its Ayurvedic health uses, Turmeric oil is a staple for your daily health routine and, when taken internally, promotes a positive immune function and response.
As a key botanical of the traditional Ayurvedic health practices of India, turmeric root and turmeric essential oil have a long history that has inspired modern uses of turmeric today. Steam distilled from the turmeric root, Turmeric essential oil has two unique chemical components, Turmerone and ar-Turmerone.
Most commonly known for their nervous system benefits, these components make internal use of Turmeric essential oil a staple in your daily health routine.* Turmeric oil is beneficial both internally and aromatically. Advantageous to the immune system, ingested Turmeric oil may have soothing benefits that promote a positive immune response.*
Turmeric oil can help to promote clear, smooth, and radiant-looking skin. Take Turmeric daily to support healthy immune function and response along with healthy circulation.* In addition to the many benefits of Turmeric essential oil, Turmeric oil acts as a great burst of flavor to your favorite savory meals
- Helps support healthy glucose and lipid metabolism when taken internally†
- May enhance cellular antioxidant enzymes when taken internally† (e.g. glutathione)
- May support healthy nervous and cellular function when taken internally†
- Increases curcumin potency and absorption when taken internally†
- May promote healthy immune function and response when consumed†
- Supports clean and healthy-looking skin while reducing the appearance of blemishes
- Take internally for daily antioxidant support and to improve immune response.†
- Use internally as metabolic support when trying to get back on track.†
- Use as a spot treatment or an all-over face mask to help reduce the appearance of blemishes or for a healthy-looking overall glow.
- Diffuse for a warm, earthy aroma
- Incorporate into your recovery routine for a soothing massage after strenuous activity.†
Directions For Use
Aromatic use: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to three drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.